Re: DirectX8/DirectInput + cygwin

Sounds like a DEF file problem.  Functions in DLLs use a different
naming convention from C++ mangled names and C identifiers, usually:

<FunctionName>@ArgSize

...where ArgSize is the total size of all the parameters arguments,
say for example a function MyFunction taking a single pointer as a
parameter would be MyFunction@4.

.DEF files are what Visual C++ uses to associate functions in header
files with functions in DLLs, I'm not sure what the Cygwin equivalents
are.  In fact, I know almost nothing about Cygwin but a lot about Windows
DLLs, but I thought this might put you on the right track ;)

-Wade