SSHD configuration

Hello all.  I am trying to set up sshd on my win2k box and everything is
successful.  But I have a question...
Is there a way to restrict the users as well as directories per user.
Although my win box has a few users, I only want to allow one to be able to
ssh to this machine.  Also I would like to restrict this user to only one
directory, and don't want to give them permissions to browse others ones?
Is there a way to do both of the above tasks, or at least one of them?
Thanks in Advance.