Re: cygwin Digest 15 Feb 2002 08:06:45 -0000 Issue 1759

Ralf,

Is this presentation public domain? So it could be
used in classroom networking classes at a uni to
help explain socket programming? I think it could be
helpful to others, as well. I think there are a few
professors who read the list.

http://office.microsoft.com/germany/downloads/2000/Ppview97.aspx