RE: Sharing a single cygwin installation among multiple clients machines

In looking over my posting I see that I was not being clear as to what I
was really asking.
I'm interested in the implementation as discribed  in using the UNC names.
However, I have need for using cron as a service ( i have implemented it as
a service and it works fine when the pathing are on the local box) but if
the server is rebooted and no one has logged on, how do the unc devices get
mounted so that cron can find everything ?
we have written some perl scripts that cron kicks off, so we really don't
want someone logged  to the system.
would this fall in the category of installing cygwin1.dll and mount.exe
and  writing a .bat file to be executed on startup to mount the devices ?

Thanks for your help.