Build a residual income ....

Build a residual income from time you spend on the Internet .

Did you know that the internet is growing at an incredible
rate of 160,000 new members per day? Did you know that
everyday, ordinary people, just like you and I, are finding
incredible ways to enhance our income by taking advantage
of this fact?

To Register with the program and to begin receiving
information, simply reply to this email and type your first
and last name. . mailto:jolenee2002?subject=RegisterMe

This is a onetime mailing, you will not receive any further
E-mail's from me and you do not have to remove yourself
from any list.

Your E-mail address came with a bulk E-mail list that I
brought from leads4sale2001@yahoo.co.uk
 I was told in good faith that you
had agreed to receive information on lucrative work at
home business opportunities. Sorry if you are offended in
receiving this E-mail. Please Delete!