RE: FW: Suggestion for setup

No, I don't have Corinna's address in my address book.

If you look at the header from her mails you see that the
mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com is preceded by "Corinna Vinschen", and some browser
will ONLY display this, not the effective address, unless you specifically
want to check the address... So my error thinking I've sent personal e-mail
to her, while in fact I've sent it to the list.

Hopefully it was not the other way round for some "personal" message :-) :)
:) :)

	Bernard

PS: something I don't fully understand, but I think it's related to the
"Reply-To:" header field, is that you have the same setup, but when replying
to you I'm replying to "cygwin@cygwin.com" (not "Christopher Faylor" or
"Christopher Faylor [cygwin@cygwin.com]" as your "From:" field is
displayed), while Corinna's mails have "Corinna Vinschen
[cygwin@cygwin.com]" in their "From:" field, but when hitting Reply (or
mysteries? :-)

Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingenierie