From: Kiran Prakash [mailto:kiran__prakash@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2002 4:19 PM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: Setup.exe release-candidate

Hello,

I use Win98SE, and I find setup-20020315.exe
impossible to use.

There are a couple of problems that I noticed.
first, no packages appear after the first few packages,
as you can see in both the attached bitmaps.

Also, the end of package name is obscured.

Both occur in all three modes.
(Category, full and partial)

Thanks,
Kiran Prakash