RE: OT: possible project/research project

I would certainly agree with you about that, but the fact remains, a lot
of code, that cygwin exists to ease the porting of, uses it. If the work
was done on fork itself, it would help speed-up a lot more that just
configure (or similar) scripts.

Stephano Mariani

Behalf