RE: Hard links broken in setup 2.194.2.x

You can simply subscribe.

> The reported problem in
> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2002-> 03/msg00251.html is
> really messing up all package installs
> which use hard links.

Yes. In fact I have a solution here in my sandbox, I'm just making it a
little more robust before committing.

The problem isn't with prepending '/', but with path normalisation -
which got removed because it caused problems, but is now causing
problems :[.

I'm putting a workaround in place for the released setup, and a
different, better solution for HEAD... but one that will temporarily
break other stuff so isn't appropriate for release.

Rob