System Services in PS

Hi all,

the ps -W command gives me most of the information I need for running
processes, except it doesn't list system services. I have looked through the
source and it doesn't look it makes any atempts to even go there. Does
anybody know of any utility which does that, which is freely available for
download and re-distribution - or - of any patches to the standard ps
command to list services as well?

Best regards,
Chris

Chris Ruprecht