Re: ncftp current release won't run - missing CYGREADLINE5.DLL

	Unfortunately I didn't keep the logs - I wiped my cygwin install completely and
installed everything new - that worked by the way.

It is VERY possible I managed to loose cygreadline5.dll by first running the older setup,
so my reports of setup.exe's demise may be premature.
What confused me (or still does?) is the responses saying to read the faq - it's a known
problem with a known workaround, and other responses saying no, it's been fixed,
you should not see this problem any more.

I have a couple of other machines with cygwin on it, if I can duplicate it, I'll keep the log
and send it to ??

Over and out..
Gord Wait