Re: Authorization required to post to gmane.os.cygwin (954ec216bef617b06deed1cd96d944f3)

I dunno, Chris -- this looks like an autoresponder to me.  I think the
gmane <-> cygwin gateway is misconfigured; authorization communications
with people trying to post to a list should be handled via private mail
between the robot and the poster, and not copied to the list itself.

Also, IIRC the guy who runs the gmane gateway isn't a regular
reader/subscriber of ALL of the lists hosted there...so he probably has
no idea that this is happening...so...

If there's anybody on the list who uses the gmane.os.cygwin gateway
regularly, please contact the gmane admin (I forget his name) and notify
him of this problem...

--Chuck