Problems installing cygwin/XFree on a Dell WIN2K box

Sirs:

	I just downloaded cygwin & cygwin/XFree following the (very good)
instructions on your website (4 step, download setup.exe, use it to download
cygwin & install cygwin, download cygwin/XFree, use install shell script to
install XFree). I am stuck on the last step. The Xinstall.sh script fails
saying that "extract" isn't working right. I was following the step-by-step
instructions exactly (copied extract.exe to /bin, then ran Xinstall.sh from
/tmp as administrator). When I invoked the install script, I got an error
dialog saying that cygintl-1.dll could not be found anywhere, but the shell
continued, then reported in text that the files extract and extract.exe
didn't run correctly & were renamed to extract.exe.bad, & it told me to go
get the right ones. I downloaded everything this A.M. from ftp.nas.nasa.gov.
Thanks in advance for any help.

				Bill Mahaffey