Empty latest/cygwin directory on mirrors.rcn.net

    I don't know if anyone on the list has access/contact with the admins of
mirrors.rcn.net, but the latest/cygwin directory on the mirror is empty as
of now and at least since yesterday.  I did a quick search of the mailing
list, but didn't see any messages regarding an empty cygwin directory (just
the MSVCRT.dll problem).

    Just an FYI for the list, and please disregard if the problem has
already been reported or the directory structure has changed to not require
that directory.  I checked my other primary mirror that I use (NASA) and it
does have the correct files in latest/cygwin.  I had tried to do a fresh
full download/install from mirrors.rcn.net, and of course, the resulting
cygwin installation was broken due to a missing CYGWIN1.DLL.  BCNU//jle

Joshua