Re: I am not going to let cygwin BSOD my Windows 2000 Server

Sort of.  Maybe it does work for 99% of the people out there.  I know
nothing of that.  And yes, my toes are sensitive to things such as this.  If
I lose my op sys it takes me months to get it back to the condition I had
before its destruction.  You may not believe me but I assure you that is the
case.

The information I have garnered here has helped to maybe stick my toes in
the fire again.  I will wait a while and see if there is any good soul that
can explain the procedures for a manual setup. And if that is pie in the sky
then at that point I will decide if walking around with a few less toes is
worth it.

Thanks.

--
George Hester