Home Biz Op

Hi,

 Our names are Larry & Dawn Froncek and I would like to
share a genuine, NO RISK opportunity with you.
 Skeptical already? Good!

 Unlike other internet opportunities that you might have seen,
what I have to share with you invites close scrutiny
even with a skeptical eye.It is first and foremost a
 CONSUMER OPPORTUNITY.

 It also offers you the ability to have a share of a new
Internet Mall to buy at wholesale for yourself or to send
others to and make commissions on their purchases.

 Besides this, it also offers a unique and innovative
networking program using a principle we call
"REFERNET" Marketing. No hyped "pie in the sky"
program or "get rich quick" scheme, but rather a credible
and realistic way to save money and gradually develop
what can become a large, ongoing income.

 The best thing about this opportunity? You can
"try it before you buy it". That's right. You can join FREE
with no risk or obligation. As a Member, you will be able to
shop at over 200 stores and recieve rebates on your
purchases.

 You will also be able be entered into Postlaunch and receive
a FREE position in the Club's network. Watch as others join
your downline and see how our innovative network building
program works.

 To learn more about our exciting REFERNET Marketing
Program and Postlaunch, send mail to ljfroncek@aol.com
with info in the subject line.

 To be removed send  mail to ljfroncek@aoll.com with remove in
the subject line

Remember, you have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain!

Larry & Dawn Froncek

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:
 SECTION 301 Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of
 S. 1618, Further transmissions to you by the sender of this
email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to
this email address with the word "remove" in the subject line.