RE: small inter-operability patch for vim 6.1.2 for cygwin

>Can anyone post the man page for this for Bram?  I'm away from my
>windows machine right now, and can't do it.

C:\>man cygwin_conv_to_posix_path
CYGWIN_CONV_TO_POSIX_PATH(3)         CYGWIN_CONV_TO_POSIX_PATH(3)

SYNOPSIS
       extern "C" void
       cygwin_conv_to_posix_path  (const  char  *  path,  char  *
       posix_path);

DESCRIPTION
       Converts a Win32 path to a POSIX path.  If path is already
       a  POSIX path, leaves it alone. If  path is relative, then
       posix_path will also be relative.   Note  that  posix_path
       must point to a buffer of sufficient size; use MAX_PATH if
       needed.

COPYRIGHT
       Cygwin is Copyright (C)  1995,  1996,  1997,  1998,  1999,
       2000, 2001, 2002 Red Hat, Inc.

       Cygwin  is  Free software; for complete licensing informa-
       tion, refer to:

       http://cygwin.com/licensing.html

MAINTAINER
       This man page was written  and  is  maintained  by  Joshua
       Daniel Franklin, joshuadfranklin@yahoo.com

SEE ALSO
       The  full documentation to the Cygwin API is maintained on
       the web at:

       http://cygwin.com/cygwin-api/cygwin-api.html

       The website is updated more frequently than the man  pages
       and  should  be  considered  the  authoritative  source of
       information.

2002 Apr 12                          CYGWIN_CONV_TO_POSIX_PATH(3)