ps -l shows I before PID

Please note that our email address has changed from fox-europe.com to
fox-it.co.uk.

'ps -l' (ell) shows some processes with an 'I' in the very first column of
the line.  I cannot find any documentation as to its meaning.  Can anyone
explain it please?

Stig Townsend
Fox IT

This email is confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the
intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete the email
from your computer. You should not copy the email, use it for any purpose or
disclose its contents to any other person.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email may be
personal to the author and do not necessarily represent the views or
opinions of Fox IT.

It is the responsibility of the recipient to check this email for the
presence of viruses.  Fox IT accepts no liability for any damage caused by
any virus transmitted by this email.

Fox IT Limited
Brook House
100 Chertsey Road