[Fwd: Question about DOS text file.]

Wrong mail list.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Question about DOS text file.
   Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 13:59:57 -0700
   From: "Bernard Chow" <Bernard_Chow@msn.com>
     To: <cygwin-apps@cygwin.com>

 The GCC version 2.95.3-5 come with cygwin version 1.3.10 as a package
can
compile C source file with DOS end-of-line character.  However, the GCC
built by myself can not compile DOS C file correctly.

Here is the C source file:
1   #define ABC                1,\
2                                   2,\
3                                   3
4
5   void main()
6   {
7   }

If this C program is saved as a DOS text file, my GCC will complain
about line 2.  If this C program is saved as a UNIX text file, compile
is OK.

It seems like my GCC compiler can not detect DOS end-of-line (CR/LF).

Is there any flag to set while building the GCC or any GCC options can
handle the DOS text file format?

Thanks

Bernard