Re: SPAM

The SPAM filtering tradespace is interesting.  A number of weeks ago, Mr.
Faylor indicated he was altering
the filter to reject more SPAM, and that this might lead to some problems
with the list getting some
legitimate mail.  At that time, he received some complaints about legitimate
mail being blocked, and how
this was a worse thing than some SPAM getting through.

Now...

Wayne Keen

p.s. I keep waiting for the SPAM which offers IQ enlargement, I'll have my
credit card ready