Most current install fails to install cygpng2.dll

The program ps2pdf requires cygpng2.dll.  However, even with each
version of libpngX installed, this DLL was not installed.  Renaming
cygpng10.dll to cygpng2.dll solved the problem (for ps2pdf to operate
correctly for me) but I am assuming there is likely differences between
version 1 and 2 of this DLL.   Checking the archive indicated installing
a recent version of libpng2, and this was done, but failed to install
this DLL.  Any advice or is this a bug?

 -Matthew Appler