Re: Building cygwin1.dll and mknetrel

Hi!

Monday, 03 June, 2002 rich-paul@rich-paul.net rich-paul@rich-paul.net wrote:

rprpn> Well, I don't want to give the list a flow of conciousness on this
rprpn> thing, but I will note that you can avoid the linux packages my setting
rprpn> up a ~/.mknetrel file as a shell script that defines build_config_opts.
rprpn> By default, it explicitly sets the build system to be a linux box.

rprpn> Also, you can set a series of variables like build_cxx, build_cc,
rprpn> build_ranlib, etc rather than creating the i686-cygwin symbolic links.

rprpn> And lastly, I was wrong about /netrel, it is a default, not hardcoded.

rprpn> Anyway, some of this was added within the last few days.

exactly. see thread
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2002-05/msg00313.html