Re: Re: sig_t def'n

At 10:39 AM 6/3/2002, auto350388@hushmail.com wrote:

>On Wed, 29 May 2002 14:39:56 -0400, "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <lhall@rfk.com> wrote:
>>At 01:15 PM 5/29/2002, auto350388@hushmail.com wrote:
>>>In which file might I find the definition of sig_t?
>>

>># grep -r sig_t *
>
>:-) Tried that, but could not find it. I wondered if there were some package
>whose source code I do not have installed which defines it.

I guess you missed my point.  I didn't find it either.  I was simply trying
to show you the way you could answer your original question (and any
similar questions).  If you can't find a file with this definition when
searching the Cygwin installation, you can assume the definition doesn't
exist.

>>Want to provide a patch?
>
>Ah, but what to patch, that is the question :-)

Well, start by determining where the definition should go.  I couldn't find
sig_t on my Red Hat 7 installation nor in SUSV2 so I can't help with any
specifics.  But then again, maybe that route is incorrect.  You might want
to review the need for the type and see if that helps you determine where
this type should be defined.  Perhaps looking for it in Cygwin is not the
correct approach.