Re: Need help in umounting the auto mounted mount points

On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 09:51:41AM -0500, David T-G wrote:
>That's what I heard, too.  I was very happy with the B20 //c access and
>quite confused and dismayed by the change to /cygwin/c when I first met
>it.

Some day, in the far far distant future, as the sun slowly dies and the
Earth is nearly lifeless, all that will be left is the cockroaches,
scuttling across the face of the planet, eating lichen, and complaining
about how Cygwin B20 was so much better than cygwin 1.13976.117 .

cgf
--
Please do not send me personal email with cygwin questions.
Use the resources at http://cygwin.com/ .