RE: New setup pre-release - feedback needed

Bug Report:

   When setup.exe completes, but encounters a problem, then it displays
the following message: "Installation incomplete.  Check /setup.log.full
for details."  There is no setup.log.full file in the root directory.
Instead, setup.exe sensibly writes the file in in /var/log.  The message
should tell users to look in that directory.