Re: FYI: HTML targets in "Smart Questions"

I am going to ask a question which will probably invite a "Wayne,
that a stupid idea because ..."

For those who have a problem with the volume of this list, here is
what I do.  I am not a member of the list.  I use the archives, i.e.
every machine I have has:

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/

in its favorites list.  I think of the archives as a magazine.  I read
what I want, don't read those topics I am too stupid to understand.
(Narrows the list considerably, let me tell you ;-)

I think by the way I came to disagree with the "there are no dumb
questions" idea when I watched 10's of people report to the list,
each like they were the first, "Did you know that cygwin1.dll
is infected with a virus????"

Have a great day folks,
Wayne (notso) Keen