Re: Mysterious gdb behavior [SOLVED]

Paul,

I'm so fucking sick of your babbling clogging up my mailbox that I'm
going to give you the answer in the hopes you'll STFU.

1)mkdir -p /home/paul
2)nano /etc/passwd
3)locate your username and look for the 2nd tob last part with
':/path/to/your/windows/username/home/directory:'
4)change that to ':/home/paul:'
5)exit and save
6)use explorer to copy whatever you want from your old home dir to
the new home dir.
7)exit all instances of cygwin and reopen.
8)you now have a home dir without spaces

I just timed this, it took me 1min32secs to complete.

That's all, that's it.  No more whining, no more bullshit, no more
complaints.  GET OVER IT!

Don't bother replying to me personally, as all e-mails from you that
do not have the list in the To: or CC: fields go straight to
/dev/null.

Nicholas