Setting up a Mirror Server

I am trying to set up a mirror of the Cygwin server within my internal lan but have run into a problem. Is there any documentation on setting up a Cygwin distribution server? I have a system set up but the client is unable to get the files. Setup will connect to the server and download the setup.ini file, allow the user to select the packages to install, and then starts the download. Setup gets/creates all the directory entries but won't transfer any of the install images. Setup reports an error: "Download Incomplete". Looking through the message boards and searching the web I've seen this error referenced several times but I could not find an applicable solution. At this point I'm assuming I have some type of configuration error. I'd appreciate any help any one can give.

Thanks,
Bill