Re: [gcj-3.2]: US locale [8859_1] coding is not supported

In case it isn't obvious, I really don't have the cycles to take
bug reports on this.  If you can track down why the encoding is
missing, it would be appreciated.

Shouldn't this be included in some other package besides gcc,
though?

cgf
(Boy, do I miss Chuck)