RE: Setup 2.249.2.5 Hangs during "Install from Local Directory"

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002, John Carlyle- Clarke wrote:

Please, ask about one problem at a time.  Is setup which is
causing problems for you or some of the Cygwin packages ?

I was under the impression that you're having troubles installing Cygwin
due to a setup.exe misbehaving. Now I see that you've succeeded in
installing Cygwin. I am really puzzled right now.