From: Ed [mailto:ed@telestoconsulting.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 7:04 AM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: how do I know which system to choose when running setup?

Howdy all!

When running Cygwin setup I am asked to pick a server name where my
downloads will come from.

How do I know which is a good one to pick? I have avoided the ones
with obviously foriegn (i.e. outside the USA, where I am), but is
there any reason to pick one over another?

Also, if I am downloading files for later install, it seems to not
work if I start with one machine and then later download some stuff
from a different machine. The machine name is used in the directory
path of the files that I download. So if I get some from one machine
and some more from another, setup seems to get confused.

Any comments appreciated.

Thanks!

Ed