Re: ssh refuses to enter binmode (fwd)

On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 08:14:27AM +0200, Sven K?hler wrote:
>>Why are you refusing to use the snapshot?
>>
>>This is very perplexing.
>
>you said "use a snapshot" and so i did, but you ignored me when i said,
>that the latest snapshot i found didn't fix th problem.

I recently posted a *specific* message saying that I thought I'd fixed
your *specific* problem.  This was after you reported that previous
snapshots didn't work.  It wasn't in response to a specific email from
you but, that really shouldn't be necessary.

So, apparently you're now just too upset to actually try the snapshot
which is supposed to fix your problem.  Too bad.
--
Please do not send me personal email with cygwin questions.
Use the resources at http://cygwin.com/ .