Re: set up problem

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, hazz wrote:

> I run cygwin but invoking mc it says IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND THE LIBRARY AT
> THE DYNAMIC LINK C:\cygwin\bin\ncurses-test-dll\bin;C:\WINNT\System32
> and on on
> the same problem it occourse with lynx

This is not exactly the message that you've been shown by the system.
Please, start lynx or mc again and when the error message pops up, check
if there is file ending with .dll in the message. Then go to
http://cygwin.com/packages/ and use the search engine to find which cygwin
package contains the missing .dll file. Then run setup and install that
package.