Re: Cygwin, GNU make and VC++ ?

Depending on how complicated the makefile is, you may want
to try creating a CMakeLists.txt file from it and use cmake.
See www.cmake.org for more information.   For the cygwin build,
cmake 1.4-6 is in the cygwin setup now, and for the windows build,
you can download CMakeSetup from www.cmake.org.

This will handle all path issues and difference between the compiler options.

-Bill