Re: After Cygwin and XEmacs upgrade, read-only files aren't detected

Please provide that output of 'cygcheck -s -r -v' *as an attachment*,
as described in <http://cygwin.com/bugs.html>.  If it is is not included
as an attachment, then these mailing-list archives are made much less
useful because many more false matches are listed during a search.