RE: gcc 3.1.1 for cygwin generates __imp_symbol

All,

I discovered the reason for this. It's because of
__atribute__ ((dllimport)) in the function definition.

Hence this has nothing to do with GCC for cygwin and
it was something in my code which was doing this ...

Before someone wakes up to flame me, for lameness (i'm
definitely not giving anyone ideas :) let me retract my
email.

Thanks for your time,
Best of luck,
Manik Raina