Re: Backwards typeahead

cygwin@cygwin.com wrote:
On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 11:55:52AM -0500, Steve Chapel wrote:

Christopher Faylor wrote:

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 10:25:58AM -0500, Steve Chapel wrote:

So again I ask for information on how this cygwin problem can be solved. It makes typeahead completely useless for me.
What kind of information are you hoping for?  If we knew how to solve the
problem it would be solved.
I saw on another post that what was needed to fix the problem is someone who can reproduce it and is willing to use gdb to track down the problem. I just volunteered. Was the earlier post incorrect?

Without knowing what "the earlier post" might be, that's rather hard to say.
OK. How about http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2001-04/msg01486.html
That's a specific post from the specific thread I mentioned in my first post.