Subject: starting apache - libphp4 error
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 14:14:14 +0000

Hi all,

I'm trying to start apache for the first time and I'm getting the following
error.   I've had a look in the archives and found a thread about a similar
problem (same conditions, different Win32 error number) which talks about
using rebase.  I've looked into rebase and I'm totally list.  Here's the
output

gary@ladvent ~
$ /usr/sbin/apachectl start
Syntax error on line 236 of /etc/apache/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/lib/apache/libphp4.dll into server: dlopen: Win32 error 31
/usr/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started.
gary@ladvent ~
$
I'm running on an Advent 5372 laptop running WinME with 128MB RAM and 3GB
free.

apache 1.3.224-5
mod_php 4.2.0-1

--