RE: mno_cygwin gcc 3.2

The correct option is -mno-cygwin and it works fine for me (at least for
"hello world" app).

Thanks Pavel,

Do you not get a :

ld: cannot open dllcrt2.o

message?

Previous postings would seem to indicate this is a specs file issue, which has been resolved in previous releases. Has it been unfixed in this release or do I have some env badly configured,

TIA

Chris