Remote mounts not seen in remote bash shell

I have a Win2kAS box with the most recent Cygwin package installed.  I
am logged into the box with my own userid which has Administrator
privileges.

When I am running a local bash shell, that is on the console of the
box, I can see remote drives with mount:

$ mount
C:\cygwin\bin on /usr/bin type system (binmode)
C:\cygwin\lib on /usr/lib type system (binmode)
C:\cygwin on / type system (binmode)
c: on /cygdrive/c type user (binmode,noumount)
h: on /cygdrive/h type user (binmode,noumount)
j: on /cygdrive/j type user (binmode,noumount)

The drives are also accessible via their mount locations --
//FILESERVER1/Home/jtwilley and //chez/jtwilley, respectively.

When I am running a remote bash shell, that is via ssh'ing into the
box from another computer, I cannot see remote drives with mount.  The
H: and J: drives are not visible, and they cannot be accessed via
/cygdrive/j or //chez/jtwilley from the remote bash shell.

How do I fix this?  The whole reason I installed Cygwin was so I could
ssh into the box, run a script stored on a remote machine and move
files from one machine to another.  This is not working as well as I'd
hoped.  I searched all over via Google and the FAQ and the User Guide
and found nothing helpful.

Jack.
--
Jack Twilley // Tier 2 Support Engineer // Brightmail Inc.
jtwilley at brightmail dot com