Re: Cygwin official logo ?

On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 10:26:21AM +0000, Yann Crausaz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As an illustration for a paper I'm writing about Cygwin, I'm looking for
> THE official Cygwin logo. I guess that this official logo isn't the "GNU
> + Cygnus + Windows = Cygwin" standing on the homepage (www.cygwin.com),
> and not even the black "C" above the "Install Cygwin Now" link...
>
> Where could I find it ?

Actually there is no official logo besides what you've already seen.

Months ago we discussed an animal logo like other OSS project have and
one idea was an otter.  A koala would be funny, too.  The idea failed so
far mainly due to the inability to find a good, copyright-free drawing
of such an animal.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.