This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Question/bug? : Make and tab problem since version 1.3.16...
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Moti Daniel" <motid at p-cube dot com>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 11:39:22 -0000
- Subject: Re: Question/bug? : Make and tab problem since version 1.3.16...
- References: <2153954E5F82D411954300D0B782FD040183015E@ILEXCH1>
Moti Daniel <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> 2 fixes to the line, it should be:
> <tab> $(shell echo -e '$(VAR1)' >> $@)
> this $(shell... makes a file called "somefile", in it
> you will see:
> <tab> cc $@
> I'm including this sometarget in the makefile thus extending it
> "on the fly", believe me it works !
Don't you mean:
> <tab> echo -e '$(VAR1)' >> $@
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html