This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin official logo ?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 10:46:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin official logo ?
- References: <3DB4C71F0016AAD4@mss4n.bluewin.ch> <20021129133939.B1398@cygbert.vinschen.de> <20021129173246.GA21707@redhat.com> <20021202095537.A3241@cygbert.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 09:55:37AM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>On Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 12:32:46PM -0500, Chris Faylor wrote:
>> If there is going to be an animal mascot for cygwin it should be an
>That's ok with me but my intend is to find a neat animal (there are
>lots of them besides otters and koalas) which isn't already on an
>O'Reilley book. I thought koalas aren't.
I don't know what O'Reilley has to do with anything. We can use
whatever we want.
Ya know, I don't recall anyone saying "Oh no, Linus, a penguin is
a bad idea!" when he said he liked penguins...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html