This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygstart foo.pdf results in 'AcroRd32.exe has generated errors'
- From: Andre Srinivasan <andre at e2open dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 15:28:41 -0800
- Subject: Re: cygstart foo.pdf results in 'AcroRd32.exe has generated errors'
- Organization: E2open LLC
- References: <E9D24A279F514E40974B325A6548AF1A6B4E02@constant>
BB> What happens using plain start (C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND\start.exe)?
I can't seem to find start.exe on my W2K box.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html