This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygstart foo.pdf results in 'AcroRd32.exe has generated errors'
- From: Michael Schaap <cygwin at mscha dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 03:51:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: cygstart foo.pdf results in 'AcroRd32.exe has generated errors'
- References: <E9D24A279F514E40974B325A6548AF1A6B4E02@constant> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 3-12-2002 0:28, Andre Srinivasan wrote:
BB> What happens using plain start (C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND\start.exe)?
I can't seem to find start.exe on my W2K box.
No such thing on W2K. "start" is a cmd.exe builtin.
You could try:
$ cmd /c start ....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html