This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Regression with BISON between Cygwin DLL 1.3.15-1 release and Cygwin DLL 1.3.17-1 release
- From: "Norman Vine" <nhv at cape dot com>
- To: Gérald Baëza <gerald_baeza at yahoo dot fr>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 09:23:37 -0500
- Subject: Re: Regression with BISON between Cygwin DLL 1.3.15-1 release and Cygwin DLL 1.3.17-1 release
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Norman Vine" <nhv at cape dot com>
Gérald Baëza writes:
> I have a problem with the latest release of Cygwin (New Cygwin DLL
> 1.3.17-1 release) when I use BISON. Indeed, when BISON arrives on the
> following line :
> : include include_list
> I have an error message which says that a ";" or a "|" is waited
> instead of ":".
The latest BISON caused similar problems for me and in each case
the preceeding definition was missing a closing ';'
in each case adding the missing ';' allowed BISON to compile the file
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html