This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Fwd: Re: Resolved Re: gcc-3.2-1/i686-pc-cygwin/gcc/genflags is segfaulting
- From: arnowaschk at t-online dot de (Arno Waschk)
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 17:21:36 +0100
- Subject: Fwd: Re: Resolved Re: gcc-3.2-1/i686-pc-cygwin/gcc/genflags is segfaulting
- Reply-to: a_w at gmx dot li
without wanting to interrupt your nice rhetorical discussions,
I wanted to ask you if you could reveal the trick which makes genflags not to segfault in 3.2-3.
It happens again in newly released gcc-3.2.1 which I would be very glad to (build and) use under cygwin...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html