This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: dxx_personality_v0 (again?)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 11:36:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: dxx_personality_v0 (again?)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 09:20:49AM +0100, jblazi wrote:
>Can somenody tell me, how I link a C++ file with gcc? I usually take g++, but
>this time I'll have to take gcc and then I have this problem. On Linux, I
>specify the flag -lstdc++ but this does not work on Cygwin.
>(I must have asked this question before but I did not find the answer (though
>I searched the archives.)
Your archive searching skills need a lot of work.
Use g++ to link the file. That's it. Period.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html