This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc-3.2-3: bootstrap build fails (HAVE_DECL_GETOPT not in config.h?)
- From: Anurag Sharma <anurag at proximity dot com dot au>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 11:45:33 +1100
- Subject: Re: gcc-3.2-3: bootstrap build fails (HAVE_DECL_GETOPT not in config.h?)
- Organization: Proximity
- References: <NDBBJEBGAAGAIKPGOOFIEEAMDMAA.email@example.com><3DDAC5F3.firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><20021203163517.GA3443@redhat.com>
If it works for you. Great!
The idea of my post was to ask the advice of those people who were having
this problem. Resolution is necessary for those of us who are having this
I didn't request you in particular to help me, so if you can't offer any
helpfull hints don't bother.
I will move on.
On Tue, 3 Dec 2002 11:35:17 -0500
Christopher Faylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 05:25:06PM +1100, Anurag Sharma wrote:
> >Hi All,
> >Has there been a resolution to this issue? I can't see any answeres in
> >the previous posts.
> No resolution is necessary. It works fine for me. I'm the package
> If it doesn't work for you then make some obvious changes to the header
> files and move on.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html