This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems using sshd as a service
- From: Marc Girod <girod at shire dot ntc dot nokia dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: 04 Dec 2002 12:07:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problems using sshd as a service
- Organization: Nokia Network
- References: <11dc01c29b78$3bfe2f50$1100a8c0@david1700>
>>>>> "DB" == David Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
DB> Any ideas would be much appreciated.
I had similar problems recently, and Corinna Vinschen (among others)
helpped me to solve them.
Just look at messages in this group/list with a subject of:
sshd installation on NT 5.0
between 26 and 29.11.
Eventually, my problems were with the ownership of the files and
directories (OK for starting from the command line, but not as a
service) and the protections (read for all).
Marc Girod P.O. Box 323 Voice: +358-71 80 25581
Nokia NBI 00045 NOKIA Group Mobile: +358-50 38 78415
Takomo 1 / 4c27 Finland Fax: +358-71 80 61604
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html